About Quest 2 Learn
#Quest2Learn is a knowledge, innovation and organisational learning initiative at Quest Alliance. We bring together critical stakeholders from the training and education ecosystem across India and the world to share good practices and insights, engage in dialogue, analyse new trends in learning, validate approaches, and build on new ideas around the education-skills divide.
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, this year Quest2Learn is hosting these conversations virtually. Through a series of webinars and virtual engagements, we aim to catalyse new perspectives and solutions co-created with the community — together contributing to thought leadership on THE FUTURE OF WORK AND LEARNING.
THIS YEAR, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT
Inclusive, equitable education for lifelong learning
Reform of the Industrial Training Institutes
Gender and progress from training to workplace
The role of artificial intelligence (AI)
New transformations in the world of work
As part of Quest 2 Learn, we launch research-based publications about critical issues in school-to-work transition, consolidating effective solutions and strategies working on the ground.
The publications also offer new ideas and policy recommendations to practitioners on how to take advantage of local and global opportunities to resolve common challenges.
EVENTS FOR 2020
White Paper Launch:
Engaging Girls in STEM: Enablers and Barriers
Friday, 11th September 2020
Speakers for 2020
- Neelam Shami Rao, IAS DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
- Aakash Sethi CEO, Quest Alliance
- Harish Krishnan Managing Director - Public Affairs and Strategic Engagements, Cisco Systems India
- Murugan Vasudevan Head - South Asia, Social Innovation Group, Cisco
- Kshitija Krishnaswamy Managing Director, Corporate Citizenship, Accenture - India
- Urvashi Aneja Founding Director, Tandem Research
- Nikhil A. Menon General Counsel & Head - Public Policy, UrbanCompany
- Don Passey Professor of Technology Enhanced Learning, Dept. of Educational Research, Lancaster University
Dr. T. Jayasudha
COO, Sankalp Cell, National Instructional Media Institute, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
- Meeta Sengupta Education Strategy, Policy and Research
- Sanjiv Sharma Joint Director, Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Govt. Of Haryana
- Shalini Menon Associate Director - Educator Development, Quest Alliance
- Rumi Mallick Mitra Leader, Strategy & New Initiatives, IBM Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tejaswini Rajwade Vice President, Global Accounts Receivable Cash Management, IBM
Head - Corporate Social Responsibility,
IBM India & South Asia
Prof. Padma Sarangapani
Chairperson - Centre for Education Innovation and Action Research,
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Neha Parti Associate Director - Secondary School, Quest Alliance
- Sujata Chegudi Science Teacher, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Government Girls High School Nampally, Telangana
Dr. Sanjay Mishra
Advisor & Head, KIRAN Division, Dept of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology
- Bhupendra Singh Poonia, IAS State Project Director, Odisha School Education Programme Authority (OSEPA)
Since 2016, the annual summit has brought impactful conversations on education and employment.
Conversations intersect on future of work and learning, gender equity, 21st century skills, social innovation, technology, leadership and a lot more, under the larger gamut of self learning.
The four years of the Q2L summit brought together 900+ leading practitioners, educators, design thinkers, technologists, entrepreneurs and community investors from across the world.
We'd be happy to have more people join our conversations.
If you wish to join or add a friend to this community kindly fill in their details here, and you / they will receive updates from us.